neil wrote:Z&F have recently introduced the Imager 5006i scanner.
the differnecs between the Imager 5006 and the 5006i are :
* Improved scanning of reflective objects.
* Improved temperature range (-10-45 degree C)
* Wi fi technology rather than blue tooth
* Automatic colour camera option
* Acquisition rate now 508,000 pxl/sec against 500,000pxl/sec
* min range 0.4m rather than 1m
Scanning range remains the same.
The HDS 6100 I would assume offers the same
That'd be correct... however, wi-fi was implemented in most of our HDS6000's in the UK from the middle of last year.